QUICK......BEFORE THE GUESTS SHOW UP


Here's a Few Last Minute Ideas for Your Home

A couple of ideas jumped out at me for some last minute ideas to make your home festive for Thanksgiving. I figure by next week we'll all be busy cooking in the kitchen. Now's the time to make any last minute decorating happen...in a few days it will be too late!
A trip to Pottery Barn, the food store and the pumpkin patch may help you make it happen!!




































































Comments

Natasha in Oz said…
These pictures are great. I love the jars full of harvest fruits placed next to the candles-a beautiful Thanksgiving vignette!
Best wishes, Natasha.
French Kissed said…
Hello Gail,

It is a delight to meet you. Thanks for stopping by to say Hi. You have wonderful style and I love the seftness of the images you chose here...rather soothing as we all come to the realization that Thanksgiving is just a few days away. I get to go to my Mom's this year! Going to leave another comment on one of your other posts ~gorgeous!!!

~Jermaine~
Unknown said…
I know I always skip right to Christmas, but these really are lovely images!!! I have always adored that pic of the shabby cream cabinet with all of the white dishes inside...it's in my "inspiration" file!

:) T